View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #58
daisy mae06
Kodi & Pixie 2
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukoshi's Mom View Post
LOL! Speaking of drinks...if you gals are really up for it, maybe we should consider having a cash bar at dinner??? We'd originally nixed the idea as we have to pay for the bartender if we don't spend at least $250 in revenue, but we're still short on our minimum food and beverage expense, and any drinks you buy (soft drinks as well as alcoholic drinks) would count toward that minimum. Would you guys be interested in that? I'm not a "drinker", so it didn't really appeal to me, and my contact at the hotel agreed it would be easier to just go to the hotel bar and buy drinks there so we didn't have to worry about how much we spent, but if you ladies really plan on having a drink or two (or three, or four, or ... ), then maybe I should do the bartender after all and help meet our minimum that way? If you divide the $250 by the 47 people currently attending, that means each person would need to spend about $5.50 on drinks. I know some will be fine with the coffee, tea, and water provided with dinner and won't buy anything from the cash bar, but would enough of you be interested in having the open bar that I should talk to the hotel and see if we can still do that? I think they charge $3 for a soft drink, and the alcohol is obviously more than that...
seing as that my Drinks If they serve them are like 6.00 at least If I had two it would be over your limit
I'm not a big Dirnker but if I am not driving I may have 0ne or two or 3 or 4 LOL JK.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!