View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #3
Lorrie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougal&Little View Post
o yes I was one of those New zealanders serving beer in your pubs! lol!
Don't I remember you?

I'm assuming your coming to the London area - if not - just ignore the rest I wish you luck because although there are many holiday lets that accept dogs there are few residential lets around here. But, here's a rare one:
Pet Friendly Rentals
Try searching the site, but regrettably there aren't very many and, to be honest, you will probably have to look towards the London suburbs or even further away like Kent, Essex, Surrey, Berkshire etc. That would mean leaving your dogs for a long time each day or using a dog sitter service if you have to commute to London for work.
Here's a new(ish) site that hasn't really got off the ground yet but may wake up a bit by the time you're ready to come over - you could try asking a question in the forum or posting a classified ad:
About Us - MyLondonDog

Failing that, search Yell.com for Estate Agents/Letting Agencies.

Agility
Ask the Kennel Club for details of registered clubs and societies
Registered Clubs and Societies - Agility - The Kennel Club

Sites with forums
Welcome to Agilitynet
Agility Bits dog agility home page

Importing dogs to the UK. Very long-winded but vital to know if you don't want them to go into quarantine for 6 months.
Defra, UK - Animal health and welfare - Bringing pets to Britain

Look me up when (if) you come over and we'll do a few "weaves" together (just like the old days, eh? ) but why ANYone would want to leave beautiful New Zealand is beyond me.

Last edited by Lorrie; 05-30-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Lorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!