View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
Cadens_mommy_22
YT Addict

well im 14, so i dont work .but i sure can tell you about the worst day i had at school . it was today ! i went to school trembling because i knew what lay ahead
i had a project due that was nearly finished . it was a 'group' project that i did everything on . i wasnt even praised about it . i literally took home a blank page with no information and made a pamphlet about tangerine, florida by myself . didnt start the day good .
next, in math, i had to finish a quiz that i started the day before (i missed half of the class to take a spanish test) . it was soooo hard and i was sent to a room where the kids were trouble makers. i HATE going to other classes to finish work . it just makes me nervous
then i had lunch, and we had a practice lockdown . it started in the middle of lunch and ended a period and a half later. we couldnt move and i was bored to tears .
then i went to science where i had to present a project and read an essay that was entirely too short . i was shakingly nervous and got yelled at by the teacher every 3 seconds for not standing properly (???????) . it made me sooo awkwardly nervous !!!! i was like in tears when i ended .
then i had spanish. a class that is completely boring where we do nothing because our teacher barely knows english .

horrrrible dayyy . ughhh . these kinds of days only happen once every few months, thank god
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!