View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #29
LuvMyPrinceKobi
& Reicher Baby, too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
OOOH what fun
Let's see, I am a California transplant moving from Utah in 1981. I live in the middle of the Mojave Desert and worked in a totally male dominated field for 22 years until I retired 2 years ago. I am also a teddy bear artist and even won an International award in 2004 (Teddy Bear of the Year along with artist of the year) I love making doggie clothes and my 5 yorkies and poodle/terrier mix have a full wardrobe! I will be coming to the meetup with my fiance' Mike.. who I have been together with for over 7 years. I have 3 grown kids, Carl 38, Steven 35, and Lindsay 29, and 4 grandkids. Nope... didn't reveal my secret yet either!
Can I come visit you sometime!?!?! The middle of the Mojave Desert sounds awesome, and I've never been, and I love to travel! You're bringing all your yorks (and other dogs) to the meet-up right? I can't wait to meet EVERYBODY!!! It's my goal by the end of the weekend to know each dog and their owner's first name---that might be tough!!!!!!

So......what could your secret possibly be? What field did you work in? What does Mike do? Do your chidren all live in California? Sorry if I'm prying but I have to know these things, you know
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!