View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 07:04 AM   #1
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Default does your dog sing?

i'm looking into getting a new yorkie in about a year (i know i've gotten ahead of myself, but its been a while since i had a puppy so i want to do as much research as i can) and i want to name him wolfgang amadeus mozart kim or mozart for short. then it got me thinking. when i was back in high school, i had a piano lesson at my teacher's house instead at the convervatory and she owned a dog. everytime i hit a certain note on a certain octave the dog would howel. my teacher told me that she taught her how to sing. the trick is to find the note she likes the best.
i was wondering if any of the yorkies here can sing???
if so how did you do it???

since that lesson i thought maybe i should try to teach my yorkie how to sing though he was already like 6 years old. but then i remembered that i don't think he enjoyed when i played music because every time i brought a new instrument that he wans't familiar with he's carefully examine it from far and when i took a break he'd come close and lick it then when i started playing it again he'd bark like there's no tomorrow. come to think of it, maybe barking was mickey's way of singing who knows?

i tried doing some google research and most methods i've found are for dogs who already howel, but mickey never howeled or at least to my knowledge so that won't help

any thoughts? it'd be amazing if my future mozart had musical talent like his future mommy
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!