View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 10:59 AM   #1
Samiebaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Maggie is too much of a princess...

oh geez...getting the Magster to do things is ridiculous. As I've said before she's 9 months old! She'll sit on command (if you have food or there is no one around to make her too excited). The other day we tried "shake". Needless to say, at the end of the "session" she LET me pick up her paw and shake it without nibbling on my hand. She refuses to pick it up and give it to me. Any advice? Also, she learned "down" but as soon as we went to show the family my bigger dog was around so she was too hyper to do the trick I just wish she would do things when WE wanted her to, not when she felt like it. I know i need to keep up with it, and I'm trying ebcause I want her to learn thigns...she's really smart. Ugh, it's just frustrating.

Also, STILL having trouble with the housetraining. She's too old to be doing this But there's so much inconsistancy with my family around doing their own thing with her.. even when i tell them not to. I cannot wait to move into my apartment in two weeks...hopefulyl it will help. Any suggestions on some quick start housetraining?

ps- Let me know how the puppy classes are. I think she's too old to go.. but we need to do SOMETHING.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!