View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 10:50 AM   #7
YorkieChanel
Yorkie Yakker

Ok I am starting the crate training. but as i have posted in other threads, basically her crate is my room. She doesnt pee or poo in there. I have her on a morning and evening feeding times and walk after that. And she does do it outside. I just got the crate and started practicing it. Lets say,, so so on that. she cries after about 6 minutes of being inside. but i put a nice bedding in there and would like her to feel comfy enough to sleep there at nights.

but back to training issues. Wake up around 7 when i feel her walking on my bed. Walk her and she pees, and poos .. whatever she has to do. I feed my Chanel at around 8 am,. leave her in my room with her food till i get out the shower. enough time. Then i take it away from them. Get dressed, warm up breakfast, and take her outside. Wait to see if she does anything else. Then finishe breakfast, and go to work leaving her with her toys and crate open in my room. I come home around 5pm and straight to walk her outside. no leash. i got yard with drive way all around my home. So its gated and cant go out. so i let her wonder till she has to do her thing. After we let her loose in the house, She plays, looks, and so on.... when we eat dinner i get hers too, put her back in my room, leave her for about 20 minutes. then finish eating dinner take her back outside to see if dinner and water made her go potty again. I tell her "Lets go and she knows its outside time. Once she is peeing i started to tell her "Lets go pee pee Chanel", "Go Pee Pee" then she does and i have the clicker, so i then proceed to click and treat. and tell her good girl,, good girl.... and rub her and so on.. then for a bit let her run around after me outside. then back in the house. Back to my room.

this is my everyday routine.

i was wondering FLAKES, Can you explain if you have the time how you do you outside training? do you walk them on leash, and so on? i would really appreciate it. And i think you would also help out other memebers. THanks. and congratulations on your success so far.
opppss. just saw taht you posted your old school training already as i was typing my whole message. thanks.

ok just read your post. What can you say for my chanel. FEMALE. no rescue home. first owners.

Last edited by YorkieChanel; 08-25-2005 at 10:55 AM.
YorkieChanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!