View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #14
silyjillie
YT 1000 Club Member

Your babies will be fine! My little guy was neutered last month. He also had his 4 baby canines removed as well as his 2 back declaws. He wasn't in any pain. I went home with an anti-inflammatory medication and some pain medicine. He wanted to run later that night. It didn't seem like he noticed his declaw bandages. My vet had him keep the declaw bandages on for the 1st 3 days and then took them off so the stitches could air dry and heal faster. Everything was healed by the end of the 10 days.

I was like you, a nervous wreck the night before and the day of. I didn't sleep the night before. I stayed up and watched him sleep and hugged him every few minutes. lol He was prob mad I kept waking him up. I think it's a good thing you're getting them done together. They will both be tired together. Well, good luck with everything in the morning!!!! I'll be thinking about your girls!!! If you get nervous, you can pm me. I'm a bit of an insomniac and will prob be up for a while!! I know it's hard but try not to worry too much. You'll end up like me and go crazy the whole day till you pick them up.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!