View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #13
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Oh I don't care what people think. I always have Lacy and Rylie dressed up in coordinating outfits with their hair fixed. I even have a dog stroller that I'll take them shopping in. I don't really pay much attention to people when we pass, but usually if we get comments or stopped it's all good...people think it's cute and want to see them and ask about them, etc. I do live in a college town though in a townhouse complex of mostly college students so sometimes I get a few wierd comments, but I just tell myself they are stupid and immature... I'm proud to dress my dogs and have them cute...I actually feel sorry for the people that think it is silly as they are the ones missing out. I say do what makes you and your dogs happy and just ignore others. Everyone has something "wierd" about them...I guarantee you that those people that look at you wierd for dressing your dogs do something you'd consider wierd.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!