View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #10
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Awe, that would be so sad to hear someone make such a rude comment about a furbaby. I know this wasn't the right thing to do but I get offended when people say things about our furkids and I stand up for them just as I do our skin kids. Some years back we lived on a dead end road that went back through a golf course, I was walking out white boxer boy Isaiah on the dead end road and some guy with about 6 of his buddies yelled out and said, oh my God, that's the ugliest dog I've ever seen in my life! He had to have been in their 50's and I was quite shocked at his manners. I tried to ignore them and just walk on but they all kept laughing and pointing. Finally I got mad and stopped and looked right at the man who'd said that about Isaiah and I replied, and YOU'RE the UGLIEST MAN I've ever seen in my life. His jaw darn near hit the ground and him and his buddies stopped laughing and just looked at me like, I can't believe she just said that! Some people just don't care who's feelings they hurt. But in response to your question, I've never had Maggy dressed and anyone say something like that. If I'm ever in that situation, I'd probably turn and look them in the eye and say, thank you for you opinion, now do you feel like a better woman or man for hurting someone elses feelings? There's no reason for such rudeness from people, if they don't like what our furkids wear, they don't have to look.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!