View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 10:34 AM   #13
YorkieChanel
Yorkie Yakker

yeah, because i am far from home and cant really go and come back in time. I mean. I sometimes think even taht i got the crate for no reason, becuase like i said before. I leave her in my room and doesnt pee or poo in there. In my case of being at work all the time, I think i should do inside training. But I wanted to teach her to go outside. That also the house smells fresh for all of us..

So what do you guys think? I got the crate. she is in my room all day not in crate, when i go home at nights, is there any ppoint in crate training if when i go home i take her directly outside and she pees and poos outside? she still has accidents in the house if i were to leave her wondering all over unsupervised. So after i walk her outside i come back in with her and again back in my room. But i guess also its good to her use to her crate so that she learns to sleep in it and feel safe when she is home alone. I guess after this whole training. She will know that always do her thing outside. And in the long run i could just leave her in the whole house. wow.. how complicated.
YorkieChanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!