View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #3
morningsting
YT 500 Club Member

(((HUGS))) I'm really sorry that people have been rude to you about this! But yes, it's happened to me a lot unfortunately. People have said that I'm crazy or even stupid when I dress up my bby, because they think that she doesn't need clothes & that clothes are for humans, not dogs. I don't dress my bby up anymore because it's waaayyy too hot here for that, but when I lived in California I dressed my bby up all the time because it was FREEZING & she would be shivering like crazy if I didn't put a sweater on her. I have never said anything back to people who look down on me for dressing up my bby. I feel that they are not worth my time, & to be honest, I really do not care what they think. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so I just go about my way & let them think whatever they want. Even though people have been rude towards me dressing up my bby, this never deterred me from dressing her up. She looked cute & plus it was freezing, so they can just deal imo. It's not their dog, so I don't really understand why they care so much or why they feel the need to say something negative. I mean, if they don't have anything nice to say, then why even say it? It's just rude & unnecessary & do they honestly think that I'm going to listen to what a STRANGER says & stop dressing up my bby? I think not. Try not to take it personally & just ignore those people who think that you are crazy or stupid for dressing up your bbys. They're not worth your time

Amy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!