View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruitt7 View Post
I take Riley out for walks on a regular basis. The only problem is he acts like its the very first time hes been outside. Lol. Hes always trying to run or walk really really fast. He doesn't do it when I take him out in the country. He walks normally when we are on a dirt rode or somewhere thats not populated or busy. Since I'm in Chicago, its super busy with people and traffic. He can not walk normally when we are here. Lol. TIA!!!
I'm having the same problem - my girls think a cat is around every corner in my courtyard (there usually is) & and they only walk when I get to the other side of my complex ....then they're very good.

they always had a yard before and are used to being free - but this new 'walk on a leash' so far has been stressful ....Just today Cheri came right out of her harness and gave me the biggest heart attack - I didn't stop shaking for 2 hours....lucky she's the one who listens to me but man - my nightmare on EVERY walk is one of them getting loose ....me dropping a leash - or like today - boom - out of the harness - and running into the street which isn't far -

so I'll be watching your replies with you - GOOD luck !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!