Thread: Solid Gold
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #2
AmeliaBadelia
YT Addict

This is what I've fed Amelia since the day I brought her home. We do the treats and the food. After all of the Pet Food Recalls, I wanted something I was sure would be safe. Solid Gold was one of the 7 brands not affected.

Rosie was on crap food, and since she's been here, she will not touch what she was on before. She goes straight for the Solid Gold Wee Bit every time. I was worried her little tummy might get upset from the change in diet, but so far, nothing. She has some spots on her skin that are visible through the coat that I'm positive a healthier diet will change.

I will say that Amelia's coat & coloring is super shiney & healthy. I know my neighbor feeds her mini dogs crap food, too - and the difference between the 3 is noticeable.

I give her the Just a Wee bit, but I've been thinking about switching to the Barking at the Moon type, as it's supposed to be much healthier and more protein based. On DogFoodAnalysis.com, Wee Bit, as well as all of the other Solid Gold types, are listed as a 4 star foods; whereas, the Barking At the Moon is listed as a 6 star.

Last edited by AmeliaBadelia; 05-28-2008 at 01:25 PM.
AmeliaBadelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!