View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #8
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by labrown View Post
Hahaha!! Teeth freak me out too! I hate the dentist!

Well, I sing opera. I graduated from Wichita State last year in KS with a degree in music performance. Then I moved to Austin TX where I am awaiting residency so I can finish degrees in French and Italian at UT. I am a huge goal setter and have enormous plans for my life. I am the youngest of 4 kids, so I've always felt more like a generation X'er even though I'm only 25. My BF and I moved in together 2 years before we left Wichita, and have lived in Austin together for almost a year. We got Tbone when we got our first apartment. Most of my family still lives in KS, except my eldest brother and his GF who live around the corner from us here. Let's see, I've worked for Outback Steakhouse off and on for 4 years now as a waitress and bartender. I like to make people happy, and serving food and drinks is a very easy way to have happy customers! What else, I love Harry Potter, my 55 gallon saltwater aquarium, hot weather, and my puppies!

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN AWAY MY SECRET HINT!!!

ps, here is my website, if you all want to read more about what I do musically.

www.classicalsinger.net/laurenalyssabrown
Ooohhh...you and I could probably talk about saltwater fish for hours then! My hubby and I have a 240-gallon aquarium! I know! I know! Your whole huge post, and THAT'S the fact that I picked up on !

Last edited by Sukoshi's Mom; 05-28-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!