View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #13
MrsPeanut
Stop PuppyMills
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie View Post
My mind is going crazy right now, my aunt just called me and said that she lost our Noogie! She was distracted with visitors and Noogie wandered out of the front yard. He was lost sometime between 2-3pm today. They looked all around the neighborhood and can't find him and she had to stop to search because she had to go to work today. I posted lost ads in Craigslist but I can't post flyers because I live over 1 hour away from them.

Noogie is Wookie and Naboo's 1st born son from their only litter. After he was 16 weeks old I gave him to my aunt because my cousin who has autism desperately wanted a dog. Now my cousin is going crazy without Noogie, he keeps telling his mom to call 911. He has a blue collar on him and about 5 lbs. He's shaved in the puppy cut trim and his a bit skinny because he's a picky eater.

Please pray for our family that we can find him again. I'm going to their house tomorrow to post flyers.
Oh no Wookie I am so sorry...I hope you find the puppy.....Prayers coming your way.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!