View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 10:09 AM   #3
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for this thread. I am also one that is just not big on putting whatever it is on my babies. My little girl has enough problems and I just don’t want to add one more. The spray you got at the grocery..? Does it work good. My big boy who is not even 2 years old is just a mess when I put the Advantage on him. We actually put it on him when he was just under 1 years old and he did fine. One night last summer I put it on him as a preventive thing and he turned into a Yorkie I didn’t eve know. He wouldn’t come near us, he just ran in his home ( his crate ) ad laid there. He would not come out for ANYTHING, the only thing that was different was we moved up into a new weight class, so I don’t know if it was to much for him but it was so sad. You could smell it when he went pee pee throughout the whole house since we use pp pads, it was just NOT a good experience. He was not himself, I called the vet she told me to wash it off with Dawn and give him some Benadryl and if it got any worse to bring him in…all was fine until I lost my mind and decided to try it again, but only half the dose…same thing, it worked on the fleas and turned my baby into I don’t know what…..We live in FL and they are very inside dogs since we live in a upstairs condo loft and it was hard to run down stairs to potty train so we used pp pads and they also know how to go outside, my point is they very rarely get a flea BUT they both started itching last PM and Myleigh was just at the Vet 5 days ago..hmmmmmm, wonder how we have fleas………REGARDLESS, I need help and love to try anything natural so thank you for this thread and I am bumping it up. I am off to buy the spray posted on the thread above me and will go from there……thank you much
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!