View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
sexiixtc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Evie's at the vet

My poor baby girl is at the vet as I type getting spayed
Oh I'm so worried!! She is such a little baby.. I hope she won't be in too much pain.

Not only is she getting spayed, she's getting her four canines removed since the stubborn buggers never fell out.. AND she's getting microchipped.. oh! my baby!!

Please everyone say a prayer for her that when she comes home she won't be in much pain.. hearing her cry will just break my heart.

I do have a couple of questions...
When will she be able to go outside?? I know for a couple days she won't be herself.. so I'm not even going to attempt it.. but do you guys just wait off the two weeks or do you take them out when they're themselves?

Also, the vet said she HAS to wear her Elizabethan collar for the two week duration.. they said that if I take it off of her she won't want to have it put back on (ok neither would I).. but to me it just seems so cruel to keep a lamp shade on my baby's head for two whole weeks.. What should I do? Of course, I don't want her to pull the stiches out.. but when I'm watching her.. I don't see why she has to wear it
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!