View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #10
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
Hi there. I am from Canada...Manitoba. I just went through the process of buying a Yorkie so I have some Idea of the cost.

Unregistered (puppy) sells for 800 to 1200 dollars.
Registered (puppy) sells for 1500 to 2000 dollars.

This may vary of course from province to province. The unregistered 800 price would be most likely from a pet owner that bred two yorkies while the 1200 unregistered price could be for a pup on the bigger side from a breeder.

Hope this helps!
wow! i wonder why the price has gone up so much from 10 years ago.
2 of my friends who also own yorkies all about 10+ years have all bought them for 5-600$.
i have a stupid question, what is the difference between registered and unregistered puppy? because i remember taking my puppy to a place to get him registrated and i remember i had to pay $50 for it. but then again it was so long ago and i was little i don't really remember quite

i think i'm going to look into buying a puppy in korea. definately much cheaper. if you're looking for a regular yorkie i was told 350-500$ and if you want teacup 700+$ though i'm not a big fan of teacups. yorkies are already small enough, don't want anything super tiny. i feel bad for super tiny dogs in the winter
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!