View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:57 AM   #1
KelMchel
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Peanut Killed by 2 dogs.....

I dont post very often on the forum but do come and try to read some when I can......it is with a heavy heart that I come to you all today....my sweet beloved Peanut that I loved so very much was viciously attacked by 2 neighborhood dogs on Monday and was killed instantly. Peanut was only about 4 pounds and it was truly a losing battle for him, they broke his little neck. This has upset me more than I could ever have imagined. My daughter (13) witnessed the attack and now today feels guilty that she couldnt stop it. Here in our part of NC, we dont have leash laws, and the dogs are free to roam....well roam they did, right into our yard, we live on 5 acres....Peanut was out with my children, doing his business and just being our sweet boy......THEY came into OUR yard and did this to him. When I first came to this board....I thought....these people are insane buying CLOTHES for their dogs......well.....Peanut had clothes....bows.....you name it, he was my FUR BABY as you all refer to them. Peanut changed my heart towards animals, he turned me into an animal lover. He has a place in my heart that will never be taken by anything else. I loved and still love him so much and my heart is just broken into.....anyone else that has experienced this I would love to hear from you. I am going to post a picture of my sweet boy taken about 2 weeks ago....I thought he was beautiful, but Im partial.......thanks for listening!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peanutboy.jpg (44.4 KB, 96 views)
KelMchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!