Thread: Smokehouse?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:12 AM   #4
Digby and Dexte
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladesMommy View Post
I think those are made in china. I wouldn't feed any treats made in china.
This is what I was able to find about these products. I am thinking maybe it is best to just let them go and find something else but lets see if anyone else here has any opinions I guess...

This is from the Smokehouse home page...

Smokehouse Pet Products began preparing specialty natural dog treats in 1991. For over 30 years our parent company, Aries Prepared Beef, has been supplying the food service trade with high quality cooked and smoked meats.

Smokehouse Pet Products are brought to you by a team of skilled professionals headed by Zelko Majstorich.

Lisa Kahn and Chris Cobb head up the Sales and Marketing Department and work closely with our fine sales reps and customers.

Smokehouse Pet Products are sold internationally to Canada, Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. We will continue to develop new treat items that are both wholesome and nutritious. All our treats are slow roasted to preserve the flavors of the real beef, pork,chicken,turkey and lamb that is used in the making of our treats. All of our products are slow roasted in their natural juices for up to 60 hours.

Smokehouse makes the vast majority of our treats at our plant in Sun Valley, Ca. but we do import some of our chicken treats from China. All imported chicken treats are extensively tested here in the United States by an independent laboratory. No product is shipped out until all lab test are back. In the many years we have been importing and testing these products nothing has ever been found that could be harmful to our pets.

At Smokehouse we are continually creating new and exciting products that we know will enhance the quality of life of your pet.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Digby and Dexte is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!