Thread: I got my Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 09:24 PM   #1
Keleigh1986
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 I got my Yorkie

Hey everyone, you probably remember me as Pebbles and Me, but this is my new name. Today started out as a sad day, the vet called me with Pebbles results and said she died from pneumonia. Then later on in the day while my boyfriend and I are watching a movie, my phone rings. It's my dad who tells me he bought Baleigh's sister(my other yorkie who lives with them). I really didnt believe him at first because I could not find the breeder anywhere. He went to her house and she said she didnt have anymore yorkies for sale but he told her my sob story about how I lost my little one a couple weeks ago. She told him she had one from Baleigh's Grandma and Baleighs dad but she was keeping her but she really wanted a boy so she would ask her husband if she could sell her to my dad. Well a few hours later she called my dad back and said YES they would sell her to him. Me still not knowing anything gets the call....he asks me to meet him half way between Austin(where I live) and Houston(where they live). We meet in the middle and a couple of hours later my baby...(no name yet) is home with my boyfriend and I. I dont think I have ever been happier. She is soooo cute she is running around chewing things...lol she is only 12 weeks old and shes using the piddle pad at times and oh my gosh does she eat...lol well I have some pictures so hopefully the load.
Attached Thumbnails
I got my Yorkie-puppy.jpg  
Keleigh1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!