View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Default a little hello from canada & korea

hey everyone!
i'm new to this board. i was searching for travelling via air with a yorkie and came across this board.
i have a little yorkie (well not so little i guess because he's 12 y/o) named mickey back in canada (with my parents of course) while i'm on vacation in korea for 4 months.
though mickey was bought for me when i was 9 years old, he became my parents dog because mickey adores my parents more than myself and i live 2 hours away for school purposes.

i'll be graduating next june and plan on coming to korea for a year to take a break from school (ive still got teacher's college & masters) and i'd like to buy a yorkie puppy for myself that will live with me and hopefully become my little baby. so i started doing some research to see whether i should buy a yorkie in canada or korea, either way, it'll need to travel via air.

my actual question is what is an appropriate price to pay for a yorkie? i'm not interested in tea cup or anything too tiny. i would say a regular yorkie who is about 9lbs when grown up is perfect for me.

i bought mickey for $400 (with out those champion paper or whatnot) and i don't really care for it as long as its not a silky terrier or a mixed dog. in korea, yorkies on average go for $500 according to the vet i spoke to.
any inputs?

thanks a bunch!!
xoxo

p.s attached are my beloved puppy mickey though he's 12 he still looks like a baby
Attached Thumbnails
a little hello from canada & korea-mickey.jpg   a little hello from canada & korea-mick-sweepy.jpg  
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!