View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
lulababy
bam and pebbles mommy
Donating Member

Omg ugh, im disgusted!!

maybe some of you are familiar with these classified/wanted ads but i am not. I just pressed on kijiji.com and did a search for a yorkie in the tampa bay area to see what would come up and oh my god!!! I cannot believe some of this.. absolute... GARBAGE!! i have scrolled through half a page and am just disgusted. I MUST show you these two ads here.. the second one.. i just cannot believe it... i bolded the ridiculous parts

Quote:
Wanted: a free yorkie tea cup doesnt matter wat kind pleaseeeeeeeeee
Price: Free
Ad ID: 49524011
Visits: 71

Date Listed: May-03-08

doesnt matter wat kind i just want one i have a great family that will welcome the family i hust cant afford a tea cup pup right now i would love it if someone will give me there pup i would take great care of it
there are countless ones like this one of people begging for little free "teacup" puppies because they "cannot afford to buy one"... somehow i get the feeling that they cant afford to take care of it either--especially if it ends up sick!! alot of them are asking for the free "teacup" puppy for their BABIES. literally babies.. one was a 17 month old infant & they said they wanted to get it for her. HELLOOOOOO i dont think SO!

here is the other one. i cant believe this one:
Quote:
Wanted: dieing for a puppy!
Price: US $300.00
Ad ID: 49532475
Visits: 129

Date Listed: May-03-08

looking for a small puppy, maybe a chihuahua or a yorkie. PLEASE MAKE IT LOOK ADORABLE. like a puppy that i can bring in a doggy bag with me everywhere! wanting it to have all the shots and certificates please, and around the range of 300 and 350 ! it has to get along with children and very cuddly! please help me out (: be able to send pictures of the doggy you wanna offer so i know how it looks. if you CAN or WOULD do shipping please ! i live in St.Petersburg Fl, 33713. near pinellas county. EMAIL ME PLEASE! changed price. range 200 .
if i was a breeder i would be like NO YOU CANNOT HAVE MY BABY!! oh man.... I have to stop looking at this page.. the amount of times i am seeing the word teacup is giving me a headache!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!