View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 08:06 AM   #10
crystalsmom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieChanel
Congratulations.. Well i cant really go on a FULL BLAST like you becuae i work. And i guess, untill she starts getting used to it more and more, i wont be able to leave her in there for about 8 hours. TOO LONG in my opinion. But some may say otherwise.. Although keep in mind that at night, she sleeps all night on our bed. Meaning she is very well capable of holding it for more than 8 hours. Even when i leave for work, i leave her crate open with toys inside. The crate is in my room, and when i come home from work , no pee or poop. Again meaning she could hold it for 8 or more hours. This is of course having her on a schedule when it comes to eatin. I know for a fact that if i leave water and food all day long i will surely find pee all over the place. so i think my room has kind of been a huge crate for her.

What do you guys think? If she can hold it for 8 hours already, i should still practive crate training right?>

Right now i know that if i let her walk loose around the house, she might do a tiny puddle.. u know. Tahts why i always have her in my room were she NEVER does.. dont know why...
You are doing great but you must leave water out ALL the time - these
tiny dogs dehydrate too quickly.

crystalsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!