View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #7
sammiz
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataholic View Post
I was bottle feeding a litter that I just sent to a rescue now that they were eating on their own. I fed them KMR with a bottle. I fed the kittens every 4 hours usually as much as they wanted. And when they were under 4 weeks I rubbed their butts with a warm wet rag to make them go to the bathroom everytime I fed them. If it's eyes are matted it probably has an upper respiratory infection. The vet will probably give you Amoxicillin drops to give to it everday.
Yep. They said I have to be a butt rubber, too.

She/he is about three weeks. She got Clavamox (oral) and Terramycin Opth. Ointment. This one little stray kitty has cost me ver a hundred so far. I sure hope this is all it needs for now.

My Sassy got so excited she was quivering. I only let her sniff it through the carrier and then after I fed it, I let her sniff it. She was most interested in it's little ears.

I guess I will feed it again at ten this evening and get up at four for the next feeding. I sure hope I am able to make it healthy.

I truly do not want a cat. After I get it big enough I will try to give it to someone who does want one.

I discovered the other four from the litter on the side of my house. I have asked my neighbor if she will help. She was wanting them for a friend but now that they are sick she doesn't seem quite as interested. I bought her a bottle and some milk and will share the medicine withher if she will help. I have to wait and see what her decision is. If whe won't, I guess I'll have FIVE kittens. Oh MY!!

Lord, help me!

Thanks for all the responses I got. I was in a bit of a tizzy.
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!