View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #1
sammiz
No Longer a Member

Default Cat People? I need HELP!

Okay....here is my problem:

I found a kitten (about maybe 4 weeks old) under my deck in front of my house. I don't know how she got it in there. The space was barely big enough for my hand. When it was crying, I searched for it. I could only see it's little head and when I touched it to get it out, it went further back under there.

I just tapped on the edge of the board and it came back again. I waited until it was far enugh out so I could grab it's little teenie head and drag it out from under there.

OMGosh!! Both eyes are full of pus! They were sealed shut with pockets of it underneath each eye that looked like stuffed chipmunk cheeks. Little nose is crusty too. I am heart broken and devastated. I hate people that don't spay and neuter and then let them run wild to starve! This baby is a bit emaciated, too.

I took it to the vet. They say I can come pick it up in about 30 minutes. Oh....I really don't want a cat. But I just can't leave this baby like this. So...I don't know how often to feed it and I suppose they will tell me how.....but do any of you have any sage advice for me? I so don't know what the heck I am doing. I have hand raised birds, but never a kitten this small.

Please help me save it's little life.

Sammi
sammiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!