View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #13
halesmom
Yorkie Talker

Default Help...

ok I need help. I have two yorkies...one female is 5 years old and the other is four months old and female as well....Ok well the oldest has always slept in the bed with us and I have put up with her missing the potty pad off and on all this time. She will usually use the pad during the day when its in the utility room but at night she seems to want to potty by my door...if I put the pad there she mostly misses...anyway the puppy is another story...sometimes she will happen to hit the potty pad and sometimes not. I let her sleep in the bed with us because I feel guilty. I do keep her in a crate during the day because she is so small and still chewing...I did keep her in a baby playpen but she chewed her way out and escaped...I don't know what to do but if they don't stop pottying on the floor I fear my husband is going to leave...LOL I shampoo carpet all the time. I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty about thinking about not letting them sleep with us anymore. Of course my husband would love that. I don't want them to think I don't love them or I am punishing them. The oldest Abby has slept with us since day one. The puppy has slept with us since about 1 month after we got her. Now they will go potty outside when I take them in the mornings and at night, however, they don't seem to go poop outside very well. I mean it has to be a great day when that happens. I make a big deal out of it when they do go potty outside. I need advice. They are like my babies. I do work during the day and they are alone from about 1000 am til about 200 when hubby gets home. The baby does potty in the crate some but I understand since she has to be in there for a while. I would take her next door to my moms to have her baby sit during the day but the puppy does nothing but shake whenever she leaves the house. She is not very social other than with us. I find that strange because the other (Abby) loves my mom and loves to go see her. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated...
halesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!