View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
Marie
Mom loves Gucci
Donating Member

Question Teeht cleaning and pulling

I have a problem with Gucci teeths. Since last post about brushing our puppies teeth I started brushing her teeth. It haven't being easy cause she fights me and tries to brake loose. Yesterday I asked my son to hold Gucci to try to ease her brushing but of course it wasn't. Anyhow she has being having bad breath so i decided that even thou she fights I was going to do anything possible to open her mouth and look it something was wrong ;cause i have being brushing her teeth and she still has bad breath. So there it was on her teeths that need to be pull because they are the baby teeth and the other teeth had already came out, there was this black crust. I started brushing it and her gums started bleeding a bit. I also notice that the fuss from her tennis ball has being getting stuck between those teeth and was getting inside her gums. I pulled that fuss out and brushed her teeth once again. Her breath still kind of bad and her gums (only around the double teeth) is kind of red and a bit puffy. I called her vet and she will call me back tomorrow for an appointmnet. Gucci is 7 month old but hasnt being spayed yet cause she was on treatment for the ringworm and the vet wanted to finish this treatment before we did anyhting else.
Maybe that is why she hasn't being eating her puppy food. Even thou she has being anything else.
Any suggestions will be great appreciated.

Last edited by Marie; 02-28-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!