View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
HallTx1203
Donating YT Addict

Default Hev you ever had to medicate your baby?

Have you ever medicated your baby? As in like anti-depressants or tranquilizers?

I have Ben, Barney, and Tia.....Barney is my extrovert...Does not know a stranger, loves everyone.....Tia is following in his footsteps....Now Bennie is my introvert...He is scared of his own shadow....He is terrified of people....He was really "shy" when we went to meet him and Barney when they were pups....We went ahead and got Barney....3 weeks later we went back and got Ben.....He shook all the way home and threw up constantly....Just chalked it up to nerves.....Of course, any car trip, he gets sick....Once every blue moon, I think he is starting to come out of his shell...But he goes right back into it...He "adores" my granddaughter-Brooklyn...But that is it....No one else...Everyone tries to get him to come to them.....But no such luck....I am beginning to think he doesn't even like me anymore.....I am at a loss on what to do....4 weeks ago, he went to the groomers and got his first professional grooming.....He has had nothing to do with me ever since....When I take them out back to potty....I have to chase him to pick him up and bring him in the house.....Once, I just left him out there thinking he would realize....Still would not come in.....And it is in the 90's here...I can't just "leave" him out there.

I am at a loss as what to do....Mark thinks we need to find him a home that he feels secure in....I do not know what to do...I want what is best for him....

I have taken him to the vet and he checked out just find....The vet said he is just an introvert.....I asked for meds...But he wasn't comfortable with that idea....

I do not know what to do...As we speak, he is in the laundry room....His choice not mine.....

Any suggestions?
Joyce
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!