View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #13
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Dena. That is a great video of her. Honestly, I know it's hard to tell in just a video but her hips/knees do not seem to give her any trouble. Tia (My little Morkie) has problems with her patellas. The vet said she's so small that she should be fine. Only thing I notice with her is that she does not run too much, but that may be just her. She's very lady like you know. LOL. Gloria is absolutely beautiful. She is really tugging on my heart strings. I also have an older couple that lost their 13 year old Yorkie to Kidney Failure back in December. That was when that food problem came about. He had been feeding her Iams and it caused kidney failure (The China problem). He sold me my furniture last week and he when he spoke of his Maggie you could see how torn up he still was. I promised I'd looke for a rescue or rehome for him. Hubby actually suggested that I send him this info on Gloria but I guess I'm selfish because I just fell for her. I'm going to get in touch with him via email and give him your info. I'm sorry if I jumped to conclusions with you. It's hard when you are dealing online with someone that you don't know and by nature I guess I'm suspicious. Kind of comes with being married to a cop. LOL. I would still like to consider her for myself but don't want to hold you up and have not spoken to hubby in detail. I am going to send this info. to the man and his wife. I think they would make a great home for a little one. They are older, and their children are grown and gone. I don't know them just from buying furniture from the man but I am pretty good with people and can usually tell how they are with animals and he truly loved his Yorkie.

Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!