Thread: "My Dogs"
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #15
HideNSeek
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkies for a Bass boat

When my husband told me that he wanted a bass boat, I told him that I wanted two Yorkies. Not just any Yorkies, but rescue babies. He got the boat and the Yorkies! Suzy loves me the most, but Romeo and my husband had a special guy thing going on. Unfortunately, Romeo was very old and had a lot of health problems, and after 5 years of TLC the little man passed away. My husaband was distraught and very emotional over the loss, something that just doesn't happen at our house. It was just a couple of months later, that a rescued puppy needed a home and my husband was on the opportunity like a hen on a june bug---now we have Cash. All day Cash is happy to hang with me...flower beds, gardens, house chores, but let it get close to time for my husband to get home from work and Cash is at the door waiting. He gets first kisses, baby talk, and cuddling--I get, "Hey hun,what's for supper?" My husband carries him EVERYWHERE he goes if he's not at work or at church. If "the baby boy" isn't welcome, my husband just won't go.
HideNSeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!