View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

The Royal Canin has the corn gluten in there and that was one of the deadly ingredients last year with all of those recalls and dogs dying of kidney failure. I am sure they have fixed the problem by now but it would be too risky IMO.
Here are the ingredients in the Royal Canin Yorkshire:
Ingredients:Chicken meal, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, chicken, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brewers rice flour, dried eggs, brown rice, barley, natural chicken flavor, cellulose, beet pulp, brewers yeast, canola oil, salmon oil, potassium chloride, chicory extract, dried sweet potato, salt, vitamin E supplement, L-tyrosine, ascorbic acid, taurine, borage oil, choline chloride, magnesium oxide, salmon meal, iron proteinate, marigold extract, dehydrated alfalfa, dried spinach, dried blueberries, glucosamine hydrochloride, zinc proteinate, chondroitin supplement, flax seed, calcium carbonate, folic acid supplement, green tea, grapefruit extract, zinc oxide, iron sulfate, manganese proteinate, biotin, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium pantothenate, copper sulfate, sage, manganous oxide, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, rosemary extract, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement
As i mentioned in your other thread about the same thing...you should just read the labels on whatever you decide. When you change a dog's food you should transition them very slowly from a week to 10 days by gradually replacing their old food with their new food.
I sent you a reply to your PM about this. If you still want to try the LA food, just send me your addy in a PM and i'll send you out a sample to try.

Good luck in your search. I would also suggest doing a search on YT at all the threads about dog food.
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!