View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #9
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

Let me first just say thank you to everyone that takes 5-10 minutes out of their day to make the rest of my day a little more positive. I’ll be the first to admit I do a lot more asking then answering on here. Hopefully as my pups grow my Yorkie knowledge will grow.

I started writing this at about 2PM on Sunday and it is now 15 after midnight heading into Monday. As I started writing this 10 hours ago Myleigh was still bouncing from couch to bed to floor to her bed her home, which is her crate and would ultimately end up next to me. She finally laid down for 15 min at a time and any noise she heard she was up on all fours looking around and back to the floor, her bed, the couch……just about the that time my fiancé ,who went in to lay down with Tyson, yells to me Tyson’s throwing up…..HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND…so now I have both babies sick as can be. So we called his mom to let her know we would not be over and brought out the blankets and pillows, picked up their food gave them fresh water and my fiance ad I slept in shifts so we could take care of them. Tyson settles down around 3pm and I don’t know if Myleigh finally started feeling a little bit better and was able to fall asleep or she passed out because she has not slept in 48 hours. Regardless, by 3PM Tyson, Myleigh, and TJ/my fiance were sound asleep and the babies slept until almost midnight and woke up STARVING..!! Myleigh and Tyson started with their demands. I knew they wanted a treat but I stayed strong gave them their dry food and they let me know what they thought about it, they sometimes get to split a can of Cesar but I only wanted them to have dry food for now. Myleigh ate half of her dry food, I did have to put a few tiny pieces of cheese in her bowl to get her going and Tyson ate a bite or 2. He has always been a picky eater, he has gone 1-2 days without eating before. It’s been 2 hours since they ate and everything has stayed down, Tyson just went for a ride to the store with daddy and Myleigh is laying down and looks comfortable.
UPDATE 3:15AM……..Myleigh and Tyson are running around here chasing each other and shaking their babies….

I cant thank everyone enough for the re assurance I get from your comments. I just don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this board to come to. I have learned more and have been given more correct information from this board then any vet I’ve ever visited…. THANK YOU
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!