Thread: Back problems ?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
old409
Yorkie Talker

Smile

I've been giving Auggie his Baytril and Deramaxx and he's doing real well. About two hours after his first dose he started getting better, then he relapsed a bit but now he is almost back to normal. His blood test was all good news and I'm glad the vet did bloodwork because now if we ever have to have it done again, he'll have something to go by.

The next thing on the agenda is a set of steps so he can get on the bed. We just got a new bed and it's higher than the old one and I'm thinking this could have caused his problems. He's here now bugging me to go to bed. He can sleep for a couple hours but around 1:30 am he starts pestering me and won't stop until I shut everything off and go to bed. Some nights I can't sleep and don't want to go to bed and he pesters all night long. My back is shot and some nights I can't lay so I wait until I'm completely wiped out and can fall to sleep fast. Otherwise I just lay there in pain. Maybe I should try his doggie meds, they seem to work good for him.

Last edited by old409; 05-25-2008 at 09:48 PM. Reason: capitalization/spelling
old409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!