View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #18
morningsting
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorPeteZa View Post
how long did you ignore your chi? people seem not to listen to me and think im some crazy furmommy when i ask for them to do so. theyll ignore her for say 1 minute at most (and this is after repeatedly telling them to do so) and then talk to her in that high pitched voice. people on the street I have a hard time talking to because theyll just run up to her and be OMG by this time shes already transformed into a mexican jumping bean and peeing. in her petsmart training class we are teaching them to sit when greeting people and i have to randomly find ppl in the store and get her to sit before shes pet and shell sit for a nano second and then when people come to touch her shes start jumping on them and peeing UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
I ignored her until the problem was fixed. She did the submissive peeing for about two months, & then she stopped & hasn't done it since That's really sucky that people won't respect your wishes when you tell them to not give her attention! That would seriously make me angry to no end. If it were me (& this is just my opinion, so you don't have to do this of course), I wouldn't allow people over if they aren't willing to respect my wishes. I would also stop taking her on walks & such until the problem is solved, because like you said, you can't control people walking up to you & trying to pet your dog! I know that it's really really annoying & frustrating, but I'm sure she will stop eventually. There is hope, so don't give up!

-Amy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!