View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 04:05 PM   #1
LisaJ495
Yorkie Yakker

Angry Is Coco's peeing problems because she's possibly in heat???

Okay, my lil darling coco ALWAYS poops in her box..never has an accident..and would also pee in there until NOW...she is 8mts old and of course female and is peeing everywhere!!!!
About 3 or 4 weeks ago i noticed her vagina had tripled in size, didn't think she was in heat, cause she is so young and never had a female dog before...then a week after i discovered her giant crotch, her nipples got really big and kinda swollen...then, one day, coco starting humping her circle dog bed over and over and over !!! so i take it she's in heat...Is it possible she may be marking her scent so other male dogs know she's in heat???

To avoid her ruining my carpet, i put her in her box, said go potty, she pees, then i give her a treat...she will once in a while go in her box by herself, but likes to pee the carpet now...and for an example today, i put her in her box, she peed, then 30mins later, she pees the floor and i step in it!!! And i noticed she makes little pee marks on the carpet all over, kinda like she spreading her scent all over!!

I know she knows she is suppose to use the box...She always poops in it, never has a pooping accident...so is that why she is suddenly peeing everywhere??? And how old does she have to be before i can get her fixed??

Thank ya!!!
Coco's mommy
LisaJ495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!