View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
TobysOwner
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I'm worried about Morgan!!

Ok, as some of you know Morgan was spayed and had a hernia fixed this past Thursday. Well, I knew that she was going to be ouchy for awhile but someone please tell me that the way she is acting is normal! She sits and shakes all the time. She doesn't really want to be held. I've been giving her pain medicine like they told me to.
Our vet said take care of her but don't baby her too much. Well, I have tried not to do that. We have been making her walk around not carrying her all the time.
When she goes to have a # 2 she acts like it is hurting her when she tries to go. Is that normal? She'll just have a small piece out and then she stops like it hurts. Once she even whined like she was in pain. She hasn't went like she should since the surgery. She is eating fine.
She is looking at me with the saddest eyes and it is killing me! Of course, my husband doesn't help! He's like do you think maybe you should have done this when she was younger?! (She's 14 months) I said thanks alot I already feel terrible about this!
Please give me some reassurance before I call the vet on a holiday weekend for a non emergency!
Thank you!
TobysOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!