View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #13
ProfessorPeteZa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningsting View Post
Great post! I totally agree. My Chi used to do submissive peeing, but we ignored it & she stopped doing it after a few months. We NEVER punished her for doing so because she couldn't help it. Now she is three years old & hasn't done any submissive peeing since she was four or five months old! Good luck. I agree with what some of the other people have said on here ... get her to sit. Don't let anyone who comes over pet her or give her attention until she sits for you. Don't scold her for doing it. It's really common for dogs to do this, so don't worry that your bby is doing something that's out of the ordinary

-Amy
how long did you ignore your chi? people seem not to listen to me and think im some crazy furmommy when i ask for them to do so. theyll ignore her for say 1 minute at most (and this is after repeatedly telling them to do so) and then talk to her in that high pitched voice. people on the street I have a hard time talking to because theyll just run up to her and be OMG by this time shes already transformed into a mexican jumping bean and peeing. in her petsmart training class we are teaching them to sit when greeting people and i have to randomly find ppl in the store and get her to sit before shes pet and shell sit for a nano second and then when people come to touch her shes start jumping on them and peeing UGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!