View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #12
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorPeteZa View Post
I have no idea if she realized she was meeting people but they would hold her and play with her and shed have a good ol time :-( we'd go out in the backyard and all of us would run around and shed chase us (which she still does)

to answer your Qs :
Does she sleep with you: Yes
Does she eat with you: No, but she does sit and watch us eat sometimes Ill give her a piece of bread or something at the end.
Does she run through doors ahead of you:hmm, usually but not at her training classes. i always walk thru the door first. but when i take her out in the front yes, shell have her nose to the door as i unlock it and run outside when it opens. when going in the backyard, i always go out first because she is unleashed i guess.
Do you feed her when she is jumping up and down. You mean when she is begging for food while we are eating? No, however sometimes some relatives take pity on her and do so even though i scold them and tell them not to do so.

I dont have the NGC
I would still try the No talk not touch no eye contact with her. Just totally ignore her until she settles down and comes to the people quietly. it might take a while. But if it's any consolation, most of them do outgrow it.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!