View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
ProfessorPeteZa
YT 500 Club Member

Default At wits end with Excitement Peeing! Pls Help!

ive posted about my 5.5 month old pup before and got a few responses on the subject..... anyways...

Backstory: I got my puppy when she was around 9 weeks old. she was very playful and happy. She did NOT pee when greeting people. Then about 1-2 months later she began peeing when meeting people. she just goes INSANE when people come. I mean there is just so much jumping up and down wagging of tail and PEEING. :-(
YTers told me to have people ignore her and that should help. Well that does work sometimes.... but not usually. shell just jump and jump and jump and then pees mid air. Then i realized if i hold her shes just squirm like crazy but wont pee on me. well today it finally happened. I was holding her while a neighbor was greeting her and she peed all over ME!!!!

its just driving me crazy. not only that, its embarrassing to boot. I dont know what to do. some people will ignore her for a total of 10 seconds and then talk to her. and then she does it. any advice? ugh did i do something that brought on this behavior? like i said she did not do this the first couple of months. ive never had a dog with this problem and am having a tough time coping.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!