1. Your name - Beth Veselka

2. Your city, state: Woosdboro, Texas

3. Your phone number: 361-543-6103

4. Your email address: b_veselka@hotmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 8-8-2007

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 10 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: unsure

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3.5-4lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): not registered

11. Price: 500.00

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: ready now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: no

14. Any additional information you want to add: I aquired this little guy from my cousin who is in-between residences right now. She has decided that with her current situation she can not keep him. I am trying to find a good home for this little guy. He is puppy pad trained, but prefers to play outdoors. he gets along great with my other Yorkies, but prefers to play with my schnauzer (she is closer to his age). he also gets along great with my cat and human kids. he is a tiny little guy with the heart of a lion. Leo is extremely affectionate and loves to be in your lap. When I got him he was quite a jumper- he has calmed down 95%. He still gets a little excited when new people come around- but nothing like before. He would make a great addition to any family looking for a great pet. He is not neutered.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures- I jsut snatched him up and shot a few. When i get home from the lake this evening- i will bathe him and get some better photos up so you can see what a beauty this little guy really is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leo-1 (300 x 225).jpg (19.4 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg leo-2 (300 x 225).jpg (19.9 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg leo-3 (300 x 225).jpg (19.8 KB, 138 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!