View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 04:59 AM   #4
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

She did have a clean test for worms at the vet, sorry, I forgot to put that. The vet did put her on a antibiotic for her possible urinary infection. I didn’t start them until I waited to hear if there was a problem and she her UA came back perfect. I hope its just a belly ache and maybe if I stay off the liver shunt websites it can be just a bell ache. Is there anything to give her,,? I have read canned pumpkin could help..? Pepcid AC? Anybody have luck with those..? I guess I’m just looking for the magic answer we all do when are babies are sick and I know there’s not one….As of now she is laying down and not as up and down as she had been. I guess I will see if thee are any more suggestions and try and get canned pumpkin if that is indeed something I should try….maybe give her half of today to come around..? I would prefer to take her to the vet when it is the normal expensive ill instead of the double over price bill from the ER vet………if I could change places with her I would in a minute. I just looked over at her and wiped her eye and she let out the most pitiful little noise………..I just want her to be ok
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!