View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #6
katielove
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelin View Post

Yes, all true. I wouldn't be too upset. If your vet thinks she is healthy, then just take it from here, and you'll know that she is a very lucky little girl to have found you.

Best wishes.
Maybe I should explain a little more, before I adopted Willow I asked many questions about her health, her parents health, and things along those lines. When I asked the breeder about her teeth after taking her to the vet, she just said that it wasn't an emergency and that it could be done in a couple of months. I wanted the breeder to take responsibility for Willow's teeth. So I'm feeling a little lied to and that upsets me. The breeder stated that she was healthy and also gave me 2 weeks to "make sure she works out in our home". I wouldn't even consider giving her back, thats not even a thought. But if I'm being honest, I paid a lot of money for what I was told a healthy dog and for her to come with a preexisting problem that wasn't brought to my attention just frustrates me.

Willow will be taken care and receive the proper care and love as she is innocent in all of this!!
katielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!