View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnarod View Post
I am so sorry, it will be difficult, my best GF lost her only grandchild at 3 years old a month ago, it is still so painful. Lots of prayers.
I am sorry about your GF's loss.. it is so tragic and hard to deal with.

And to all others.. thanks for the condolences, and prayers...My friend arrives here tomorrow morning.. her brother is picking her up to take her home.. it is three hours from us..so we need to talk about us going up there with dogs and puppies in the rv and stay awhile.. she is coming home for two months. We are still not sure where the funeral will be.. as the father lives 4.5hours north of where mary is from.. she wants him home.. not sure what the end result is going to be. I will not know until monday.. so we have a another day to decide what we will do...
It is so upsetting.. I am not even close to help her at this time.. so I am feeling pretty helpless... I know her family well and they are like my own..so I need to be there.. what to do.. puppies, no breeder that I know to leave puppies with.. so they are better off with us in the motorhome..I am so torn apart right now with having the babies. anne

anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!