View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypreciouspups View Post
OMG OMG, I am in shock right now.. I am so broken for my friend...her son drowned last night.. found the body today...My girlfriend lives/works in Inuvik, North west territories.. far far north.. Her son was found today dead from drowning last night..she just found out this evening...she cannot get a flight out of there until tomorrow.. she goes from there to Edmonton Alberta and has a 6 hour stop over then flys to Toronto Ontario, has to change planes again for Ottawa Ontario.. then her brother will pick her up and drive three hours to her parents house.. after a short visit.. she has to drive alone then 4.5 hours to where davids body is.. and to make arrangements on Monday..
This is as soon as she can get out.. I feel so helpless right now.. you have no idea... to sit here and not be able to make things happen faster...
I called Kathy.. but she was in bed.. so not I only have yt and right now I cannot go to bed..
Please pray for mary and her other son Steven..he is alone now on a bus to Sudbury.. and this is killing him..
I am so not good at putting my feelings out there.. anne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG what a horrible tragedy for your friend and her family ! I'm so so sorry....I hate that she has to drive so long alone and I will be praying for her. That's devestating news for any mother but to have such a hard trip on top of it is going to keep her mind reeling....

That's such a tragedy .............I'm so sorry

and donnarod - hugs to you too for your friend's grandbaby
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!