View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
LitlbitRanch
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Who hoo - a Sale!!

Hello my good friends,

This Memorial Day Weekend through midnight on Memorial Day we are offering 10% off all orders from $100-$250 and 15% off any orders over $250!
This sale is in addition to all discount and individual sale prices listed on our site. So it is a perfect time for my wholesale customers and those considering stocking their stores to get the best deal. I will be online most of the weekend and happy to approve & set up any new wholesale accounts.
Yes - This does mean that My YT buddies will get the YT10 discount on top of the other discount. Or if your a Wholesale customer or wish to become one you get 40% off + the discount.
Wholesale customers just have a min of 10 items after your first initial order - feel free to contact me for more details.

Click here to go directly to our store

If you're looking for a Pet or baby item handmade with love, order our items today. There's never been a better deal . . . you don't want to miss it & your customers will be so pleased!

If you wish to sign up to receive special discounts and notice on our special sales please sign up on my website

Sincerely,
--The Team at Litlbit Wraps (KimberlyAnn, Wes, Joey, Tyler, Sedona, Trixie & Sunny)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BellyBand_FlagwElastic.jpg (138.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg HarnessVestWCustomEmbroideredBlanket2.jpg (70.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg LabelSheets3.jpg (84.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Dress_Fourth2008_02.jpg (166.6 KB, 5 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!