View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #9
tamandkota
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Wow, thank all of you for your support. Yes, dakota is spayed. I use Banfield (inside of petsmart, so I have to use a vet there), my husband got us a pet healthcare plan, it is the only way we could afford all her vaccines, spaying, office visits, and what not. Recently a friend in the grooming salon suggested getting a second opinion from the female vet there I didn't even know she worked there. So this next week I am going to make an appointment to see her. I have taken notes from what you all have said and am armed with questions. I have decided not to continue with the dips, dakota has had some sort of reaction to it each time. I am worried about her. You could say I am one of "those moms" hehe. What bothers me is Dr. Clemmer still gave her all her vaccines after finding out she had demodex again, they called and said that is what was wrong and they wanted to dip her..was that ok? I said yes because I didn't think he would give her the vaccines knowing how sensitive she is to them (she usually isn't herself for about two days, poor thing just lays there eyes half closed like in a daze), and how sensitive she is to the dips. She had all this done on wednesday and is still not herself. I am so glad I found this site, you don't know how comforting it is to have the support of others, and know I am not the only one going through this. Thank you all again, and if anyone has any other advice or information, it is still very much appreciate. Thank You All!
tamara and kota
tamandkota is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!