View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
CappysMom
Yorkie Talker

Default Another potty training thread....but different!

Okay heres the story...my yorkie is as smart as they come, we take him outside all the time, tell him to go pee and he pees, tell him to go poop and he poops (once he finds the right spot of course) then we tell him to "let's go inside" and he runs in the door and over to where he gets his treat...the problem is HE STILL PEES ON MY FURNITURE!!!! He still poops in the house...I swear its just lazyness!! How do I stop it. We've even used a belly band on him, locked him in the bedroom at night, he is already crated during the day if were are gone, or anytime we are gone actually...I am now home most days of the week and we NEVER have caught him actually in the act of peeing or pooping on the floor or furniture. its just always there....

Its so bad that our beautiful couch slipcover is permantly reeking of urine...by the way any ideas of how to get rid of that smell...it just came back from the dry cleaners and the only difference is the faded mark on it!

PLEASE HELP ME! I feel like my only option is to keep a belly band on him ALL THE TIME or crate him at night, neither of which I really want to do!
CappysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!