View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default MYLEIGH UPDATE...Better late then never..

I am so sorry I did not get back and update those you were there for us when I was freaking out about MYLEIGH………like everyone else life is kicking my butt and keeps me so busy and all I really want to do is make sure my pups are OK.

As for My My………$100 plus later and we no nothing…!!! I took her to a new vet, one t hat my parents swear by and they treated me so good from the minute they picked up the phone but I just cant help but wonder what the heck was going on with her……SHE WAS NOT RIGHT..! My fiancé is the one who took her and he said she got a great check up and the physical exam showed she was a health 5 month old yorkie with clean ears..!! ( clean yorkie ears are a must around this house so I gave myself a pat on the back for that) however I could have spent $100 plus on something for them instead of knowing what we knew..which is that we do take care of the yorkies.

When she came back from the Vet she was the same ol Myleigh and has seemed OK since. I just want to know what it could have been. She never lost her appetite, but she did not sleep for at least 2 days and you could see she was not feeling right. She drank water non stop and would just sit be her water bowl. Whenever she laid down it was always in a stretched out position. At times she would lay with her bottom up and lay on her chest bottoms up……..bathroom habits never changed but she did have a increase in urine output but then again she was drinking so much water and getting herself choked this went on for 2 days and now she seems to be fine…….anyone know what this could have been….. Her UA came back as perfect as could be. We didn’t take blood work. The Vet said if she was still acting sick to bring her in and we would do another type of work up…..any input would be great…….thanks
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!